Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Yay! I figured it out!

I finally figured out how to add a post to the blog! I am really excited to start posting some updates on how things are going with our little family. A few big changes recently. Andrew bought me a home back in July and we are finally starting to feel like it is ours. I've almost got all of the painting done that needed to get done.
We just finished up our Foster Parent classes in December and now we are just waiting for our home study. We will probably be licensed by the end of February. I'm planning on working up until my birthday just so we can save a little bit.
We are really looking forward to being able to help the kids that come into our lives. We learned so much in our classes and we feel like we are as prepared as we can be. We know that it will be hard but it doesn't make sense to not do it.
I'll post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment