Thursday, June 2, 2011

So I've been a little busy and I haven't had much time to update our blog. Andrew and I got our first placement a little over a week ago.
His name is D'marion, he is 3 years old, and he is so adorable. It's definitely been an adjustment getting used to him being here, but it's been so worth it. He loves everything and anything that has to do with any superhero, but Spider-man is his favorite. He loves wrestling with Andrew, they are so cute to watch.
We are currently his foster parents but in six months we can petition for adoption. D'marion is such a good kid. He is super polite and always says "please" and "thank you". He's a good listener and he is so interested in everything around him. He actually seems just like a regular 3 year old. He falls down a lot and he asks about 1,000 questions a day. I've seen "Cars" about 20 times in the past week, I'm excited for the new one to come out.
I'll post more soon! Thanks to everyone for their understanding and welcoming.

1 comment:

  1. Meggie, thanks for posting! (I was just teasing you) D' is so amazing! We love him! So glad he is with our family. Thanks for spending so much time with us this last week! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete