Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm starting to get a little anxious. We have been licensed for a month now and nothing has happened. We are supposed to have a Resource Family Consultant come and interview us because they will be the one to actually make the placement and we haven't heard from anyone. I called last week to see what was going on and they said that they were just really backed up with work. With the economic downturn they had to downsize quite a bit. Is there anything that the economy hasn't effected?
So I guess I will just wait until about a week before I stop working to get really worried. I just don't want to be waiting at home for very long. I have a lot of projects that I want to get done around the house, but I just really want to get started. I think what I am really worried about is that we have been licensed for a month and because our RFC hasn't interviewed us we could be overlooked for a placement that could really be a great match.

2 comments:

  1. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe there's a perfect little sibling combo that will need a home (yours) in two months...but if you had a placement now you wouldn't get them. I totally get the anxiety though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. You are right. I just have to be patient and have faith. : )

    ReplyDelete